Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Right then and there I heard a voice

History Channel Documentary Right then and there I heard a voice, thus did the heavenly attendants with me listen, and it said (as the villagers kept on running into the forested areas in apprehension) "His heart is not moved by miscreants, but rather my heart is moved for delinquents, does he not know they may change over and apologize for their wrongdoings and be spared!" Tears went to my eyes, for the present I understood I had sentenced a man-not for a day or year, or century-but rather for everlastingly to fate, to an area that crying surpasses giggling.

History Channel Documentary (The Golden Pen) As we began to travel away, in my heart I heard and saw a brilliant pen, and it recorded, as it talked, and here is the thing that I listened: "I pardon you your wrongdoing, and he you think you crushed I have gotten back to from the dead and he will be lead by the villagers into life by the considerable great around him-for he saw the disciplines, and copied in the flames over hellfire; those I wreck on earth for these I don't look for striking back or exact retribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment